We recommend working with us on the development and building of Flutter applications, why?
- testing various solutions,
- checking the speed of the application,
- tracking memory usage and CPU resources.
- shorter development stages - that is a multi-platform solution
- ease of use - the Flutter framework and the Dart programming language are relatively easy to learn for experienced programmers of e.g. Kotlin or Swift.
- the ability to quickly verify changes made to the code - the Hot Reload function allows you to make changes with the application turned on.
- a wide selection of widgets - Flutter's library allows access to many different components with which you can create the menu structure, fonts, buttons and layout diagrams;
- the ability to create animations.